IMPORTANT: The text below is for weekly ‘open’ classes only.
For any other booking please see:
TERM & CONDITIONS for
WORKSHOP / CLOSED GROUP BOOKINGS
‘Live at the Venue’ bookings:
The class starts at 8:30pm – the doors will be locked and there is no admittance after 8:45pm.
Our class numbers are strictly limited – there are 23 places available. These conditions are designed to ensure that precious dancing spaces are not left empty – we hope you understand 🙂
Up until 24 hours before the start of the class, you may:
– transfer your booking to a different date (no charge);
– request a refund, less £2.50 towards our processing costs.
Within 24 hours of the start of the class there are no refunds or transfers (see notes*).
To cancel/transfer your booking: please contact us giving full details, including dates and your email address.
– After 8:30pm on the day before the class, please contact Jon by text (number here) if you cannot attend, but wish to release your place for another dancer.
– Do not come to the class if you or a member of your household has symptoms that could be covid
– We request that if you have not been vaccinated you test yourself on the day of the class (test kits available from gov.uk here).
– Maintain distancing on arrival & departure and throughout the class
– Cover your face if ‘sounding’
– Sanitise hands on arrival and if/when appropriate during the class
– Provide contact details for NHS Test & Trace, either in advance on booking, or on arrival for the class (see below**).
For full details see our main website: ‘Covid-safe’ dancing