IMPORTANT: The text below is for weekly ‘open’ classes only.
For any other booking please see:
TERM & CONDITIONS for
WORKSHOP / CLOSED GROUP BOOKINGS
‘Live at the Venue’ bookings:
The class starts at 8:30pm – the doors will be locked and there is no admittance after 8:45pm.
Online booking closes at 7:30pm – any remaining places will be available on the door at the advertised ‘drop-in’ price.
Our class numbers are limited – there are 33 places available. These conditions are designed to ensure that precious dancing spaces are not left empty – we hope you understand 🙂
Up until noon on the day of the class, you may:
– transfer your booking to a different date (no charge).
(OR: up until 24 hours before the start of the class you may:
– request a refund, less £2.50 towards our processing costs).
After noon on the day of the class, there are no refunds or transfers (see notes*).
To cancel/transfer your booking: please contact us giving full details, including dates and your email address.
– After noon on the day of the class, please contact Jon by text (number here) if you cannot attend, but wish to release your place for another dancer.
Covid requirements (in bold) and requests:
(similar criteria as if obtaining an NHS Covid Pass).
Please do not come to the class if you or a member of your household has symptoms that could be covid
(‘Rapid flow’ self-test kits available from gov.uk here).
We also request that you
– Sanitise hands on arrival and if/when appropriate during the class
– Provide contact details for NHS Test & Trace, either in advance on booking, or on arrival for the class (see below**).
For further details see our main website: ‘Covid-safe’ dancing.
Updated: Aug 29, 2021