(For venue/contact details please see below) For more about our Zoom Livestreams: Joining a Zoom ‘Livestream’ (incl process 'tips' and practical guidelines) For any booking issues: or queries about the class which are not answered on the website, please contact: Please always text/call if urgent relating to a class starting in less than 2 hours […]
‘Live at the Venue’ bookings:
The class starts at 8:30pm – the doors will be locked and there is no admittance after 8:45pm.
Our class numbers are strictly limited – there are 23 places available. These conditions are designed to ensure that precious dancing spaces are not left empty – we hope you understand 🙂
Up until 24 hours before the start of the class, you may:
– convert your booking between being physically in the hall to online on Zoom (or vice versa, subject to availability; if changing to ‘At venue’ there may be a small difference to pay);
– transfer your booking to a different date (no charge);
– request a refund, less £2.50 towards our processing costs.
Within 24 hours of the start of the class there are no refunds or transfers (see notes*).
To cancel/transfer your booking: please contact us giving full details, including dates and your email address.
– After 8:30pm on the day before the class, please contact Jon by text (number here) if you cannot attend, but wish to release your place for another dancer.
– Do not come to the class if you or a member of your household has symptoms that could be covid
– Maintain distancing on arrival & departure and throughout the class
– Cover your face if ‘sounding’
– Sanitise hands on arrival and if/when appropriate during the class
– Provide contact details in advance for NHS Test & Trace (see below**), unless you opt out, which is not recommended.
For full details see ‘Dancing at Horfield‘ on our main website.
‘Online’ bookings (Zoom):
Up until the class start time, you may cancel and request either a refund (less £2.50) or roll-forward to another date. Once the class has started, no refunds/roll-forwards are available.
If participating online, you agree NOT to record the session in any way (audio or visual).
Please see Zoom dancing guidelines and process notes on our main website.
This brand new booking system, should be much better than the old one.
We've tested it carefully, but if you find any odd content or behaviour, PLEASE contact Jon, who will fix it, and/or confirm your booking manually.